Insulated fire hose reel cabinets
These reel cabinets are suitable for protecting the reel from frost. In combination with a thermalint, freezing of the reel to about 10 degrees below zero is prevented.
The Saval surface-mounted and combination cabinets are made of galvanized steel sheet with a thickness of 1.5 mm, which guarantees a solid construction. After the cabinets have been welded, they are provided with a high-end coating system with RAL3000 colour. The client can also optionally apply any final color in smooth lacquer. The special internal hinges can be used both left and right-handed. Magnetic closures have been placed in the cabinet corners to keep the door perfectly in place.
The Saval surface-mounted and combination cabinets have an open rear and knockouts for the supply line at the top and bottom. This way you can easily mount the cabinet over an existing fire hose reel, even afterwards.
ADVANTAGES OF INSULATED REEL CABINETS
- 20 mm thick insulation material;
- Sleek design without protruding parts;
- Hidden hinges;
- Can be mounted left and right turning, water supply from bottom or top possible;
- Can be mounted with or without rear wall;
- Mounting frame for (semi) flush mounting available separately;
- Made of sleek steel plate, provided with a zinc layer, industrial epoxy primer and high-end RAL3000 polyester powder coating.