Checking return flow inhibitor
Compulsory annual check of your drinking water system
Good management requires annually checking all return flow inhibitors in your drinking water system. Properly functioning return flow inhibitors ensure that your drinking water system remains clean. Keeping our drinking water distribution network clean is a high priority. The water companies actively and strictly monitor compliance with the regulations. As such, the authorities have made annual checks of return flow inhibitors compulsory in the NEN1006 standard and Water Worksheet 1.4G.
What is a return flow inhibitor?
Wherever there is a branch off a water pipe, there needs to be a return flow inhibitor within 15 cm. In practice, this means that virtually every device which is directly connected to a water supply must have a return flow inhibitor attached to it.
What can Saval do for you?
- Saval can check the following return flow inhibitors for you:
- Type BA : Interrupter with differential pressure zones
- Type CA : Interrupter with differential pressure zones
- Type EA : Checkable valve
- Type EB : Checkable valve